BBQ Corn On The Cob With Chilli Butter
Upgrade a classic dish on the BBQ with chilli butter. It can also be done in the oven too.
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 Minutes
- 100g butter, at room temperature
- 1 Lime- juice only
- ½ Red Chilli- diced and seeds removed
- 2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
- 6 Corn On The Cobs
- Place the butter in a bowl and using a fork soften the butter until it can be stirred. Add the diced chilli, crushed garlic, and the juice of the lime. Combine.
- Spread the buttery mixture all over the corn on the cobs.
- Place the butter corn into tin foil and wrap so that none of the butter can escape once melted.
- Cook on the BBQ for 25-30 minutes.
- Carefully remove the foil, try to keep an excess butter. Place the corns on a plate and pour over the excess butter.