Chocolate Rice Crispy Buns
An Easter classic to keep the kids entertained this half term
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 Minutes
- 100g Milk Chocolate
- 40g Rice Krispies
- Mini Eggs to decorate (can use smarties and marshamallows too)
- Melt the chocolate in a glass bowl placed in a pan of hot water. Stir until the chocolate has melted. Carefully watch as it can easily burn.
- In a large bowl add the rice krispies and melted chocolate. Combine until all coated.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into 10 bun cases. Leave to set.
- Decorate with Mini Eggs or whatever you might like.