Seville Orange Marmalade
You will need:
- 6 Seville Oranges
- 1kg Granulated Sugar
- 5 Sterilised Jars
- 2 Litres of Water
- Cut the Seville Oranges into 6 pieces and blend in a blender.
- Add to a pan and boil with the water.
- Strain out the blended Seville Oranges. Keep them to one side as you’ll need them later.
- Add the sugar to the strained liquid and boil until the sugar dissolves. The liquid should start to thicken.
- Once you have got the desired thickness, it should still be slightly runny but doesn't fall off your spoon straight away. Dice the strained orange pieces and stir through.
- Pour into your sterilised jars and let it cool before placing in the fridge.